About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Knoxville and a Red Room

This past weekend I went to Knoxville to see my sisters. I spent the night at Ashley's and Samantha came over Thursday night and stayed as well. On Friday we painted Ashley's sunroom red (a huge improvement) as an anniversary present. It was amazing that we got it all done with three kids under the age of four around us. Needless to say it was chaotic!!! We also went to see my newphew John perform during halftime Friday night. He also recieved his special order guitar that he's been saving a long time for!!! On Thursday we got to play outside and it was beautiful. I took tons of pictures and these are just some of the ones I liked. The picture of "bowling pins" are just some squash I made to look like bowling pins. I got the idea from Martha Stewart and adapted it to fit my skill level. I thought they turned out pretty good. The "bowling balls" are just small pie pumpkins. Landon and Addi loved knocking them down. Mary Paul loved the swing and I loved watching her swing...all in all... a great weekend!!!







6 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Love the swinging pictures!!! Mary Paul just looks so beautiful in them. How neat of an idea to make bowling pins out of squash. Cute, cute, cute!!!

Courtney said...

So cute ! The bowling game is precious...you are so creative. Even though Martha came up with it, not many people follow through on those cute ideas, but you did! I love it!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Yeah, the bowling pins are super cute. Everyone looks so pretty in the pictures. Fall is a nice time of year for pictures.

Mary Alice said...

These photos are beautiful - and the bowling pins are just adorable. I am going to have to make a note to do that next fall!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

What cute little bowling pins!

Griner Mom said...

I love all the pics and the bowling was fun. We are still playing with them!