About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Hike and Bathtub Trouble

Saturday evening Bryan and I took Mary Paul to a local park and hiked around the lake. Mary Paul did great, walking about 1.5 miles of the 3 mile hike. Needless to say she slept wonderfully. As usual we had a bath before bed, she was exceptionally filthy after our hike. She had an episode in the tub which she'll tell you about in the video. Mary Paul keeps our lives very busy and full of fun. You never know what she's going to say. Sunday, in the car with me, unprompted, Mary Paul said, "I love Daddy so much. Get a balloon at Publix."




Bryan's Ultimate Tower of Blocks, that Daisy's tail demolished shortly after this picture.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've got $50 in mexican pesos that says mary pauls brings this video up in therapy when she's 35!!!!

Mandy said...

Ethan did that once and it scared him sooooo bad! He's never done that again! Pics are great!

Jodi Brinkley said...

LOL...the first comment is cracking me up!!! That child is adorable no matter what she does.

Griner Mom said...

That is too cute Ryan!! You have some great hiking pictures too. The first family pic is so sweet! Love you guys!

The Slatton Family said...

HA! Joyous times in the bath...Taylor went through a period when she would do that in the tub! I was NO fun! Too funny that she talks about it on camera though! The hiking pictures are great! Love you!

Mom said...

I recall a child of mine who had a similar experience in the tub...let me see...which one was it??? On yes...her name was, Ryan. Thanks for the memories...Love, Mom

Dee-Dee said...

Awww, man!! That's the worst! Been there, cleaned that up...too funny her talking about it on camera, though.
Love the hiking pictures!

Heather said...

I love the pics. The 1st one of the 3 of you is too cute!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

She thinks it is fun to go poop...you should let her! Just kidding. the hiking pictures are so sweet.

King Family said...

What a fun day. Well, I am sure it was right up to the pooping part I'm sure. Too cute.

Courtney said...

Ha! I just got the video to work finally! Hilarious! Will has done that once - ewww! Cute pics too!