About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Big Christmas Post

We had a wonderful Christmas!!! We were gone for two weeks. We had our family Christmas the Monday before the 25th. As requested, Mary Paul received a globe and some mittens along with a train table. Bryan loved his XBOX 360. We left the next day for Atlanta. We had wonderful time with Bryan's family and got to spend Tuesday through Friday with them. We drove home Friday afternoon, washed clothes, repacked and left Saturday morning for West Virginia. It was a long 10 hour drive but worth it for the family time we got o have with my family. Bryan got to snowboard every day and had a blast. He also got to spend a lot of time with fellow snowboarders Andi and John. Mary Paul had fun playing with her cousins. I, unfortunately couldn't do many outdoor winter activities, being 30 weeks pregnant, but my sisters and mom took good care of me and played a lot of board games. Those of you who know me, know I love games. We loved the snow, but Mary Paul hated the cold wind. I think she prefers the beach to the snowy mountains. Enjoy the monster post of pictures, but hey it was a two week Christmas.


So, believe it or not, this was not posed. Mary Paul loved this snowman and carried him around the house.
The requested globe. She loves it. She likes to spin it and ask, "Where does ____ live?"


Mary Paul loved playing with Claire. An besides Brian and Beth, Claire really only loved playing with Mary Paul


This looks like she's saying, "Gag me with a spoon." I just caught her mid move though.



Mary Paul and my other big kid had so much fun playing in the snow together.







6 comments:

Victoria said...

So glad you're back to blogging it! Is it a coincidence that you and Lacey post on the same day....
It looks like you had a great Christmas. Your pictures are beautiful!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Your pics are so special, you do a good job of capturing the moment. Like the snowball one, so cute. I like your new background. It was fun, now on to Ellie Jane!

Shannon said...

Such great pictures from the last few posts. Glad you guys had a wonderful time with family and I'm jealous of your ski trip! We won't get to do our trip this year, but hope to get back out west next year so Alex can snowboard!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Your pictures are always so wonderful. I love the ones of Brian blowing the snow for Mary Paul. I know you all had a wonderful holiday. So glad you all could be together.

Heather said...

Awesome pics...can't believe you're already 30 weeks...in the home stretch! :)

Sandra said...

All your pictures are great, but the first one with the snowman is really special. Hope you're feeling well. Happy New Year.