About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Henry Arrives!!!

On May 2nd at 7:56 a.m. Henry Fletcher arrived!!! He was healthy, screaming and already making his mama and daddy proud!!!

Yes, the scale is correct. Henry weighed in at 9 pounds 3.4 ounces and was 21 inches long.


The girls love him. Despite the tear in this picture, Ellie Jane always wants to hold "her Henry".



I just love little baby feet. So, because I love them so, I took a picture of Henry's feet.



This is Henry at two weeks old. I am certain he is contemplating something truly profound.

Mary Paul is still a great big sister. She is gentle and loving. She is also a big help to me because she can go get me things when I need them. Plus she and Ellie Jane play so well together.

I am truly a blessed woman. I have been given such a gift in my family. I am excited to see what the days ahead bring!!

2 comments:

reginag said...

Such a cutie!

grey hair

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

On the inside, we all employed Ezio's upgraded bald eagle sense power to track down and stalk Manuel's slimy heavenly walk, this was quit coloured for the cobblestones underfoot.Lastly within the creating, we showed large solid wood pet crates where muskets were kept.Sadly, also professional assassins aren't often while stealthy as they feel these are, and now we were noticed in the act, driving us all to perform as opposed to remain along with combat.
Fifa 14 coins

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins