About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happenings at Home

Sorry it has been so long since our last post. Mary Paul is growing bigger everyday and learning new things all the time. She has been pulling up to a stand on things for awhile now, but is now cruising around holding onto furniture like a pro!! She also climbs on top of any piece of furniture that she can. She can sit on her knees and has learned to clap. She now claps between bites during her meal times. Mary Paul is also an avid pointer. She points at everything and everyone. She occasionally does the double point at you. When she sees Daisy, she points at her (of course) and says something that sounds very close to Daisy. She continues to love bath time and make spitting noises with her mouth. My family was in town this past weekend so it was full of sisters, mom, cousins, brother-in-laws and fun. Today, Daisy chewed up a dirty diaper that had belonged to a cousin.




8 comments:

Courtney said...

She is getting so big! It sounds like she and Will are doing the same things! We have that Baby Einstein toy...didn't know you could bend it down like that!!!! Is that what those little tic marks are for on the side? I don't feel as dumb since it was a cousin hand me down, so we didn't have instructions...You will have to tell me how to do that!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest black and white shot! It's so cool to watch them become their own selves!

Mom said...

Hey there! Do I have beautiful grandchildren...or what? I had a wonderful weekend with you all. Thanks for your hospitality and you love. I am proud of you!! Love, Mom

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Yeah for new posts! That was a cute video. I loved watching her play. Looks like you were enjoying yourself too. I can't wait to see you all again! Lots of love.

Griner Mom said...

I love the video and her curiosity. What fun mama you are! I love the pics and her pjs. Sorry about the diaper. Yuck!!! I had such a great time. I love you all, Ashley

The Slatton Family said...

I LOVE the black and white picture!!! Mary Paul is so precious and growing so big!!! Hope to see you all soon!

Love ya!

Heather said...

Chewed a dirty diaper?!? Yum!! LOL....Mary Paul is too cute!!! - Heather

Cole said...

HI!
It was good to see you at school (Did I already post that?) Want to meet one morning for breakfast? Cole's schedule is nap at noon...so I can run around before then! Hope you're doing super.
elise