About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Weekend at the Lake

This past weekend my friend Kelly invited us to her family's lake house on Tim's Ford Lake. It was beautiful!!! We had great weather, great company, great food and conversation. Mary Paul had so much fun playing in the kiddie pool and sitting in the middle of this huge round float!! Bryan and I had fun on the jet skis and tubing....but I think the award for Most Fun Had During a Lake Weekend goes to....Daisy the Wonder Dog!!! She loves the water and played and played and played all weekend. The dog who never tires got off of her bed for breakfast Sunday morning (we got home late Saturday night), ate and then went right back to sleep.




















6 comments:

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

I am glad you guys had such a good time, even Daisy! Mary Paul really loves the water! Love you all, AShley

The Slatton Family said...

Cute pictures....poor Daisy...the lake and sun tires even dogs out!!! Love you and hope to see you all soon!

Mom said...

Hey there!!!!! I am so glad you enjoyed yourselves at the lake!!! I think a jet ski is a good idea, too! I love ya'll and I pray for you everyday! Mary Paul is beautiful, isn't she? God bless!! Love, G-mama

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Crazy Daisy. I still don't believe that she was tired. I am glad you guys had fun and I think you have a water baby on your hands. Fits perfectly into your family.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I can't wait to see sweet Mary Paul next weekend.

Cole said...

It was good to see you at school! M.P. is so cute! I can't believe how fast they're growing.
Hope we can see eachother sooner than later, especially before we hibernate in the winter...