About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bonkos...

Wednesday night Mary Paul and I brought our Baja Burrito home for dinner because we were tired after church. Daddy stayed and ate at Baja. Mary Paul was so tired that she became delirious. She was squirming and kicking on the changing table and I asked her if she was going bonkos. I have never used that word. Mary Paul laughed so hard I started laughing. Needless to say, the putting on of pjs went very quickly and the laughter continued long enough for me to video tape it. I don't know why it took me so long to figure out to turn the light on so you can see her. Sorry, for the darkness, but enjoy the laughter!!!

13 comments:

Griner Mom said...

She is so precious!!! I loved seeing you guys and can't wait to see you again soon!!

Sandra said...

She is precious as always. Tell Sam I would love to keep up with the excitement about the baby...Mrs. Sandra

The Slatton Family said...

Oh my...so cute! It's so funny how something so simple just cracks them up! It was even pretty funny when she kept telling you that "yes" she wanted for you to say it again! Thanks for sharing! Too sweet!

Courtney said...

That was SO cute! Isn't funny what they find so funny??? Did you get my message from last night?

Heather said...

Too cute! It's so funny how they find the goofiest things hilarious!!

King Family said...

That is so, so cute. It made me laugh too! Isn't it funny how silly they get when they are tired.

Jodi Brinkley said...

Oh that is so wonderful. Thank you for the laugh. She is such a precious child.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

It was so fun seeing you guys on Friday! That is such a funny video. Does not get much better than that!

Mandy said...

That is so cute! I love it right at the end - she's anticipating you saying it and she's already laughing! Precious!!! Tell Sam I would love to keep up with their journey too....manoble123@yahoo.com Thanks!

Dee-Dee said...

If that is not the cutest thing! Loved it.

Cole said...

So cute and so funny..I love when they giggle like that.

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

She had my 6 year old son laughing. He watched it again and then had to show it to MaryKyle, my 8 yr old. I came back downstairs and they were going through and watching all your videos. Ha ha!! I didn't know they had a clue how to navigate a blog.

We are praying for the arrival of your new niece!!!

Sandra said...

Didn't think to give you my e-mail to give Sam...Duke62@aol.com

Thanks, Sandra