About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow in February

The first exciting news I have is that...I am aunt for the 5th time!!! My sister Samantha and her husband, Dave, just found out they have a baby girl!!! We cannot wait to meet her. Check out her blog for details!!! The second exciting thing is that we had some more snow today. So, I bundled Mary Paul up in tights, a fleece onsie, gloves, hat, big coat and too big Keds. She had a blast walking around on the deck. I took some pictures and posted most of the ones with Bryan because I thought they were so sweet. Mary Paul is talking more and more. She loves to "sing" to you and then clap for herself. She also answers the phone and says "hewoah". She is so much fun!!!







7 comments:

Heather said...

The pics are so pretty & I love her coat! What fun!

Courtney said...

I LOVE the last pic! That is frameworthy!!! I will give you a call back tonight. Congrats to Sam! I am so excited for them!

The Slatton Family said...

Love the pics with Mary Paul and Bryan! Too sweet. Glad that she got to enjoy the snow!!! Fun, fun, fun! Love you!

Courtney said...

Why did Sam make her blog private????

Jodi Brinkley said...

Wonderful pictures and wonderful news!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

What sweet pictures!!! I love them.

Mandy said...

As always, great pictures!!! I love the one with you and Mary Paul! Glad you enjoyed the snow!