About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Let them eat cake...even if they're sick

Mary Paul has had a little cold this week. She's been sleeping a lot and getting a very crusty nose. Despite the fact she hasn't felt well, her appetite has not been affected. And, as we all know, cake can make anything better.
I wish I could sit like this sometimes when I am enjoying a good meal...no shame!!!



8 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

So sorry Mary Paul hasn't felt well. I find that sweets help to make everything better.
On a side note: I need pointers on how to put the video into my blog. Is it difficult?

Mandy said...

Even when she's not feeling well, she's soooo cute! Hope she's much much better soon!

Courtney said...

Will has a cold too. Send some of that cake this way!!! Sorry she is under the weather.

Sandra said...

That first picture is so precious. You just want to hug her. Hope she is much better. Mrs. Sandra

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Ryan! I love how she says, "uh-huh" over and over again! Where did she learn that? It is so cute. Sorry she has not been feeling good.

The Slatton Family said...

Too cute! Sorry Mary Paul hasn't felt well. Taylor was sick last week (fever for seven days). They said that it was viral. Now...I'm sick (viral) with pink eye in both eyes!!! Yeah for this time of year! Love you!

Griner Mom said...

So sorry MP is not feeling well. That is no fun! Cake always makes me feel better too! I like the videos!

Mom said...

Oh...my goodness!!! I am happy to know she is feeling better!!! Love, Gmama