About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dancing with the Stars

Mary Paul is a dancer. It's funny because I am not...but I dance with her all the time. She loves to dance in the car, in the bath, to toys that make music and she loves, loves, loves Regina Spektor. My birthday is on Sunday (I'll be 29) and I got one of the music birthday cards from my sister-in-law, because she knows I love those cards. Well, Mary Paul loves them too and apparently is a Hansen fan.

10 comments:

Samantha said...

To cute! Yeah, she loves to dance! Her sweater is really cute too. What a sweet girl she is!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Miss Personality!!! I'm sure there's never a dull moment at your house.

Mandy said...

How cute! Mary Paul is so cute - I love babies that dance! Happy Birthday!

Cole said...

Happy Birthday! I picked a good day to read this! She's got such a fun little personality. Isn't it so neat to watch their fun antics daily? Enjoy your day! I hope it's extra special :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I assume this was what you were talking about at church today. It's nice that kids aren't as inhibited as adults often are. I take Eli to a music class and when ever the teacher has a do something she knows we'll feel silly doing she says,"what happens in music class, stays in music class". Of course I'm sure we all still feel self conscious.

Angie A said...

Hey! I can't believe how much she's talking! We're still waiting for Drew to say more than the mama, dada, and baba stuff. I think Brandon is going to be our talker and Drew will be the quiet observer. Happy Birthday!

Griner Mom said...

Those are two very cute posts!! I love that she loves to dance, we can have dance parties!!!

Dee-Dee said...

oh, that was so cute. i have decided that she and beau would make a great couple. beau cuts loose at any sound of music (even at places like the grocery store when really bad music plays overhead). the could dance together... Happy Birthday!!! i hope you have an extra fantastic week!

The Slatton Family said...

How precious! Don't you wish we could be more like kids and not care about what anyone else thinks?!?! Taylor is a dancer too, and I am NOT! Too funny! Love you!

Mom said...

A dancer!!!!! I have a good idea where she might get it from! Love, Mom