About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I thought this was funny...

Okay, so I thought this was so funny. It's a commercial I saw last during the Oscars. I thought the kid's face was great and when the dad joins in, I laughed out loud. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwkZHSbvBIY

5 comments:

Heather said...

That was hilarious!!!!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

That was funny! Good to catch up on your life these days...so long since the cheering days of Arlington, huh?! Your little one is just precious!!

Dee-Dee said...

I love Super Bowl commercials. That was great! Did you see the one with that baby and the clown? I forget what product it was endorsing...

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Yeah, that was funny! But, that song is not that old is it?

The Slatton Family said...

Yeah, I've seen that one before. Cute!!! Thanks for sharing!