About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kaori is Home

So I know this is late. Sorry. My husband has been using both the laptop and the desktop for work so I have not been able to update my blog. So...here it is...late but still just as fun!!! Kaori arrived home safely and we were all excited to meet her. I made shirts, Ashley made posters, and we all took pictures!!! Kaori is doing well at home and Samantha and Dave are, of course, wonderful parents!!! Enjoy the pictures of sweet Kaori!!!






11 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Great pictures, Ryan!!! I love the one with just Sam and Kaori (where Kaori is sleeping)!!! Beautiful!

Mandy said...

Precious, precious pictures! I'm glad you posted these for us to see! Kaori is just so pretty and I know you are ALL thrilled with her arrival!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Beautiful pictures. We all rejoice with the entire family!

Victoria said...

I'm so happy to see some baby pictures....Welcome home, Kaori!!! Congrats Sam & Dave.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Ohhh, I want some of these pictures!! Please send them to me when you get a chance. She is so pretty! Thanks for posting.

Heather said...

I love the pics & what a blessing ya'll all were able to be there. Thank God for answered prayers. :)

Shannon said...

Love the pictures Ryan! Congrats to all of you and I know Sam and Dave are absolutely in love with this little angel!!

Mom said...

Great Pictures, Ryan! Can't wait to see you all very soon! Love, Mom

Courtney said...

Great pictures! I am so excited for Sam! You did a good job on the tshirts. Really cute!

Laura said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. It's great seeing your new niece.

Sandra said...

What wonderful aunts Miss Kaori has!! She is beautiful. Mrs. Sandra