About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some New Pictures

These are just a few pictures of Mary Paul. She loves to play in the car. She also has learned to twirl in the past few weeks. She is so much fun and has so much personality. Bryan received a shipment of computers for work and Mary Paul had a blast in the packing peanuts. Notice she sinks lower and lower.



10 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

The packing peanuts are hilarious! So cute that she has learned how to twirl! Taylor has perfected the twirl and loves to do it...still!!! Love to you all!

Mandy said...

She is sooooo cute and I love the one of her in the packing peanuts! Too funny!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Precious girl. I love her smocked dress.

Laura said...

Very cute. I think Eli asked to watch the video again about 5 times and then I had to finally cut him off. He wanted to watch the car one, but I had to explain that those were just pictures.

Griner Mom said...

Ryan, sooo cute!! She is so pretty and I love all the pictures and video. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How funny!! She is so smart. The pictures were very good...as usual!

Mom said...

What a doll! I'm glad you saved her from drowning in the peanuts!

Heather said...

The driving pics are so cute. We have similar pics of Gracie in big boxes of peanuts...too fun!

Dee-Dee said...

I love all of the new pictures! My kids love to play in the car, too. Her twirling is so cute!

Victoria said...

everybody knows that a bunny says "hippity hop"! Or at least that's what Mattie told me when I asked her the same question. Perhaps more research is needed.