About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Friday, May 9, 2008

Fun Pictures

These are just some funny pictures I have taken recently. Mary Paul is reaching such a fun age. She has so much personality and so much to say. Yesterday in Target she pulled a shirt from the rack and said, "Cute. Buy it?" That's my girl!!! Here, she climbed, with a book, onto her rocking dog.
Suggling with Daddy while he plays with one of
their favorite toys, the Iphone.


Taking self-portraits...very early in the morning.

My mom got her this doll for Christmas and she loves it.
Notice the hairbows she asked my to put in her hair.

The petting zoo at the Franklin Art Festival. She loved the animals.

Kaori at the festival.

4 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Great self portrait! You two look so cute!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Sweet pictures. Don't you just love being a stay at home mom?

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I love the big mouth picture!! How funny! Happy Mothers Day to one of the best mom's I know!! I love you!

Heather said...

She is so cute. I love the proposition to buy the shirt!