About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

First Ponytail

Before....
After...


Mary Paul can wear a ponytail!!! She probably could for a while now...but I am just now getting ambitious. We have also done pigtails...which also look fabulous. Unfortunately, Mary Paul does not always like for me to put her hair up in these new do's and asks for a hairbow.

8 comments:

Dee-Dee said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love it!

Courtney said...

I love the pony tail! It is so cute. I hear you are coming home this weekend. Call me. I have totally lost your cell number because I got a new phone and it is still in my phone book in my dead phone...

The Slatton Family said...

Yeah for the ponytail! Too cute! Can't wait to see you Sunday!

Heather said...

What a cute little girl!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How cute!!! I love her little smile. I cannot wait to see you guys this weekend. It will be fun!

Cole said...

That is cute.
Is it the light or is her hair a lot lighter? Love it all!

Griner Mom said...

Cute!!! I would love to see the pig tails too!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

what a cutie pie