About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Spring Pictures

My mom came up Sunday for Mother's Day and stayed through Tuesday. We had such a great visit. I took her to the Frist for the Monet-Dali exhibit, plus an exhibit of Tiffany lamps. Then we ate at Arnold's. Yum!! Next, my mom watched Mary Paul while I got my haircut. When I got back, we packed up Mary Paul and went to the Ag Center so I could take some pictures of my girl and my mom. It was so nice having my mom there to talk to Mary Paul so she could be still for more than 2 seconds. My mom took a couple of me with Mary Paul as well. Here are some, or a lot, of my favorites!!!






9 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

Sweet pictures as usual. My mom is always after me to go to her Ag center, and I never have. I need to do that. It's a great place for pictures.

The Slatton Family said...

I love the picture of Mary Paul in her hat, smelling the flower - beautiful! Glad that you were both able to spend some time with your mom. LOVE the new haircut! Happy Mother's Day!

Cole said...

Those are entirely too cute for words! Happy Mothers Day~ love your new hair cut, too!

Mandy said...

Beautiful pictures of all 3 of you! Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom!

Victoria said...

your hair looks so good! I'm glad you were able to get some time with your mom. And the pictures of MP with the flowers are beautiful.

Griner Mom said...

Your hair looks so awesome and your pictures are just beautiful!!! I love the flowers and her hat!! Precious!!! Love you!!

Sandra said...

All the pictures are great. I love the ones with the blue eyes matching so beautifully with the iris blossoms.

Heather said...

Love the pics.!

Dee-Dee said...

Precious, precious pictures! I love the one with the hat. Too sweet! I am glad you had a good time with your mom and daughter for Mother's Day!