About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Late Mother's Day Post

This is a belated Mother's Day post. Bryan was out of town on Mother's Day, but sent me two dozen roses from him and Mary Paul. They were beautiful. I just thought I'd make sure to show off what my husband and my sweet girl did for me on Mother's Day.


5 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Very pretty! I am glad you posted a pic of them!

The Slatton Family said...

VERY BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

Griner Mom said...

Those roses really are beautiful and you are a beautiful mommy!! Loved seeing you all!!

Laura said...

They're beautiful!

Heather said...

What GORGEOUS roses!!!