About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can You Guess Her Favorite Verse?

We've been busy at the Thornton home. We spent several days in Atlanta with my family during the passing of my GG. During that time, Bryan was out of town so Mary Paul, Daisy and I were solo. Since we've been back, it's not been too crazy, but very hot!!! These are just some pictures of Mary Paul in our first tent. She had a blast reading underneath it. Daddy even squeezed in to share some special moments. Just a note to any other tent makers...don't use a duvet cover...they're heavy.
This video was taken just after Mary Paul did a perfect rendition of "If You're Happy and You Know It" with me. So I thought I'd get it on film. She is distracted by her book, which she realizes has been signed by the author. I am wondering if you can guess which verse is her favorite. Enjoy!!!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Funny! Never works out like you want when you get out the camera does it?

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Amen Sister! How cute. I love how she wants you to hold her when it is all done!

Courtney said...

That was REALLY cute! I had to watch it twice...I love the way she says "amen!"

Mandy said...

Too cute!

Victoria said...

thanks for the fort idea. just built one with mattie. we also just watched mary paul singing, and mattie is requesting to watch it again. thanks for the entertainment!

The Slatton Family said...

Too cute! Love it!

Dee-Dee said...

She says Amen in the cutest voice ever! Cute, cute, cute!! It is funny she was distracted by the "color"ing in her book - they notice every little thing, don't they?

Sandra said...

So precious!!!

Courtney said...

Hey Thanks Ryan! We are so looking forward to going home! Thanks for the comment!
Talk to you again soon!

King Family said...

How sweet! I love the Amen.