About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Third Look At A Weekend

Well, both my sisters posted about the same weekend. It's interesting all the different pictures we have of the same events. Ashley and the little kids came over for a few days. We went to the science museum and decorated cookies. Landon loved decorating the cookies and asked continually if he could eat a cookie. Addi was so much fun at the science museum...I think she had the most fun out of all three of the kids. We all had a blast at Samantha and Dave's house. We loved spending time with G-mama and getting to see how big Kaori has gotten. I've tried to group the pictures. There are a lot of pictures


I think we should all be a little envious of the lashes on the wonderful children.



Off to Aunt Samatha and Uncle Dave's house. Mary Paul loved the pool as did Landon.


Some pictures of Samantha, Dave and Kaori. She is so sweet and such a happy baby. Dave and Samantha are wonderful parents.





All the kids (and the adults) love the swing. It goes super high and Bryan is by far the best swing pusher....I'm so proud.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

You are so right about the beautiful lashes children have. It is wonderful what great times you have with your sisters and their families. What a wonderful compliment to your mom. I can imagine how much Melody enjoys those times together also. Have a great 4th. Sandra

Jodi Brinkley said...

I love your sistas...but, I always love your pictures the best.

Heather said...

You must have an awesome camera cuz your pics always look so great! What a fun weekend & wonderful pics.........

The Slatton Family said...

Super pictures, Ryan! So fun that you all get to spend so much time together! The bath pictures are adorable! Love you all!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

See ryan, you have the touch for picture taking. Everyone thinks so! I love all the pics and the weekend was a lot of fun!

Griner Mom said...

LOve all the pictures and your post, it was a fun weekend!!! lOve you!

Dee-Dee said...

Great pictures as always. I love the one of her in the pool - too cute. Now I want to go rummage through my kitchen and find a cookie...

Mom said...

Hey there! I love the photos...you are so good at that! I love you! Mom