About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Seacrest Trip

This past week we went to Seacrest Beach, Florida!!! It's right near Destin. We went with my husband's family and had a blast!!! Mary Paul loved the sand and the water. We had wonderful family time, good food, and great weather. I am always so grateful that Mary Paul has the opportunity to really know her family. On this trip she got to be with her Granddaddy, Grandmommy, Great Aunt Randi, Great Uncle Ed, Aunt Beth, Uncle Brian and Baby Claire. I also got the chance to take some pictures of Mary Paul on the beach and posted several of the ones I liked.










9 comments:

Griner Mom said...

Your pictures , as usual , are beautiful!! I am so glad you got to go and that you had a wonderful time!! Your family is so pretty! I love the first family picutre! Can't wait to see you guys this week!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How could you pick so few from all the wonderful pictures you took? They were all so good! Just wish you were in more of them. The hands pic is really sweet.

Courtney said...

I am glad you guys had so much fun. We may all have to go next year. I loved all of the pictures. They are so sweet. Mary Paul is a cutie!

The Slatton Family said...

Beautiful pictures - love the one of the hands! So glad that ya'll had a wonderful time at the beach...we're headed down that way on the 10th. Love you!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Beautiful pics. I just love beach pictures. So glad you all had a nice trip.

Dee-Dee said...

Ooooh - I love the one of their hands - that is my favorite. She is so cute, especially twirling in her little dress on the beach.

Heather said...

I love, love, love the last pic.! Beautiful pics!

Mom said...

I am so glad you all had such a wonderful time together! I love the photos! Can't wait to see you Saturday! All my love...

da momma said...

found your blog through Heathers...just being nosey... but wanted to say you are a wonderful photographer! I love the way you capture life!