About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just An Update

Here are some updated pictures of Mary Paul. I hope you enjoy them. She is getting more fun everyday. Friday in the grocery store there was a very stressed out mother being really mean toward her children. Not just firm, but loud and mean. Anyway, as we passed them, Mary Paul said, "Mama, she's being rude. She's being rude." Thankfully the mother did not hear as she was still yelling at her children. Here are a few phrases she's said over the past few days that have made me laugh. "What's the problem, Mom?" "I'm a genius." "I'm soaking wet. I'm so happy." "I have a booger in my mouth." Mary Paul brings us such joy!!!


Mary Paul is making her "stinker face". She does it on command. It is so funny.

8 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

She is so funny and fun to be around! We had a great time visiting you guys this weekend!

Jodi Brinkley said...

She's a nut! I'm sure there's never a dull moment with her around. I love the pumpkin picture.

Griner Mom said...

What a cutie! Loved seeing you guys this weekend!!

Mandy said...

Too cute! Don't you worry sometimes when kids start talking.. you never know what they're going to say and who they will say it around! They have no fear! I love the pictures - she is getting so big!

The Slatton Family said...

What a funny post! The things that they say are hilarious! Love the picture of the "stinker face." Priceless! She's growing so big and is so beautiful! Love you.

Shannon said...

That little "stinker" face should be on some sort of Hallmark card! Such cute pictures and I had to laugh at her latest sentances!

Dee-Dee said...

Precious pictures. Kids say the funniest things, that is for sure. I picked Beau up from MDO out the other day and told him we were going to Target. He was so excited and finally got out, "OK mom, I can look at the toys and you can look at the shirts!" Poor thing gets drug to Target way too much...

Heather said...

LOL....what cute pics & comments from your baby girl! Hope you are feeling good! :)