About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Taking Some Pictures






These are just a few pictures I took over the last few days of Mary Paul. She is getting so big and as always is so much fun. She gets excited when we talk about Ellie Jane, who will be here two weeks from today!!! I am nervous about having two kids, but hopefully I'll do okay. Enjoy the pictures of Mary Paul!!!

6 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Precious pictures. You are going to just fine having two little ones!!!! I know that at the moment it may seem a little strange, but you are awesome and are doing to do just wonderful. Can't wait to see the family of four! Love you and will be thinking of you.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Love the pictures. My favorite is the last one! Two weeks, holy cow!! You will do GRRREAT!

Mandy said...

I don't know if it's the pigtails or what, but Mary Paul is looking so big! And when Ellie Jane comes she really will look big! 2 weeks - wow!

Courtney said...

CUte pictures! Can't wait to see pics of Ellie Jane!

Griner Mom said...

So beautiful!! She will be a great big sister!! Love the pictures!

Sandra said...

You will be in my prayers on Monday. What excitement..another beautiful daughter ready to arrive!