About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Let me Introduce...Ellie Jane!!!

Welcome to our sweet Ellie Jane!!! Ellie Jane arrived Monday morning at 7:53 a.m. She weighed 8 pounds and 12 ounces and was 20 inches long. She is healthy, beautiful, sweet, cuddly, everything a newborn should be. Mary Paul has been a great big sister. She shares her blankie with Ellie Jane and is makes statements of what we could do to make Ellie Jane not cry. For example, I think you need to change her diaper, I think she needs a paci, I think she wants to color. I am feeling great and healing nicely. My doctor even let me go home a day early instead of making me stay the standard three days following a c-section. All of our family was able to be with us, which means more than they'll ever know. Plus my mom got to stay the week and we look forward to having Bryan's mom come help next week. Thank you all for your prayers for our sweet girl. She is truly a blessing!!!Our new addition, Ellie Jane!!!
Getting warmed up in the OR after being born.
Nothing like a good swaddle!!!
Mary Paul holding her new baby sister, Ellie Jane (following a trip with Daddy to the Krispy Kreme).
Daddy with his girls. I love this shot.
I am ready to hold Ellie Jane.
My beautiful,beautiful girls.

Having a rest with Daddy. I have some pictures like this of Mary Paul with Bryan, I love them.

8 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Welcome to the world Ellie Jane! I look forward to getting to know you! You have a wonderful Momma, Daddy and big sis! Ryan, such pretty pictures of your sweet family. Now, get some rest!

The Slatton Family said...

Welcome Ellie Jane! Such a wonderful blessing to add a beautiful, healthy new addition to your family. You have captured some great pictures, Ryan. I'm so glad that everything went even better than expected and that everyone is doing well. I can't wait to meet her!!! Love to you all!

Mandy said...

So happy Ellie Jane is here safe and sound and all went well with the delivery. I know you were so thrilled to have all your family there with you! She is precious! Great pictures!

Dee-Dee said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful, of course. I am so glad things went so well. The pictures are precious!

Jodi Brinkley said...

She is perfect in every way! Congratulations.

Sandra said...

Your pictures are so sweet! Big sister looks so loving and proud. Wishing you much joy with those two precious girls.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad I got to see the pictures tonight!! She is just beautiful and you all must be thrilled. We look forward to seeing her grow through the posts and are excited to see Mary Paul as a big sister! Congratulations to all of you!

Heather said...

I have enjoyed seeing the pics on facebook & your sistas blogs! She is beautiful! We are so happy & thankful she is an answer to prayers!