About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Some Pictures of Ellie Jane

Here are some pictures of Ellie Jane!!! She is two weeks old today. She is finally waking up a little bit at a time, even though the pictures are of her sleeping. I cannot believe how opposite Ellie Jane is from Mary Paul at this age. She is already making certain that her daddy and I recognize that she is Ellie Jane, her own person. Mary Paul is doing great and is a wonderful big sister. A couple funny stories about Mary Paul. While playing on some steps (unsturdy steps made out of paving stones) Bryan and I tried to hold her hands before she fell and she said, and I quote, "Um, guys, you don't need to hold my hands." Last week she was upstairs with Bryan's mom and tod her she was going to sing a song and started to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star". Then she stopped and said, "Oh, sorry. I forgot my microphone." Then she proceeded to go pick an imaginary microphone up, hold it to her mouth and sing. Gotta love that girl!!! Next time I will have pictures of both girls.







6 comments:

Cole said...

what a sweet and beautiful little girl! mary paul sounds like she's doing well, too!

The Slatton Family said...

Precious pictures! Mary Paul is a hoot!!! Love to you all.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

What a very pretty baby she is!

Mary Paul is such a ham. Love the story about the microphone.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I found your blog through Mandy's Your girls are beautiful. Congrats on Ellie Jane

Mandy said...

She is just so pretty! I'm glad life is going well in your household!!

Heather said...

I LOVE these pics...such a beautiful baby girl!I am cracking up at the Mary Paul stories. Too funny!Thanks for the update!