About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daughters/We Picture This

These are pictures I took over our Easter trip this year. I took the pictures with a Canon Rebel XS, which I'd had less than 24 hours...my first DSLR!! I'm excited to learn from the We Picture This blog!!! This is my newest daughter at 4 weeks old. I cannot believe we drove 7.5 hours with a four week old, but she was great. This is Ellie Jane stretching out after a diaper change. I love her eyes and am excited to see her personality unfold.
My oldest, Mary Paul, riding on Daddy's shoulders. I love her eyes and the lighting on Bryan's face. I also love how comfortable she is sitting so high up. She has total trust that Daddy won't drop her.

My girls. I love Ellie Jane's tongue and how Mary Paul is smiling behind her. She is giving her a kiss.


6 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Did you hear anything from the photo contest?

Rebecca Lily said...

These are SO pretty! The second one is my favorite... love the lighting and the natural moment. :)

Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com

Heather said...

Beautiful pics! Love the new camera & your gorgeous girls!

Sandra said...

Your pictures are wonderful!! What fun...two precious girls!

Dee-Dee said...

Love those - last one is my favorite! So sweet! It was great to see you over Spring Break. The girls are precious!

Griner Mom said...

Awesome pics!!!I can't wait for you to take some of us!!