About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happenings

This will be a short post with lots of pictures. My mom is engaged and we are all excited for her!! Ellie Jane love to play on her tummy and loves, loves, loves toys. I have some pictures of Mary Paul's stages of misery and some of the girls in the backyard with Bryan. What a blessed life I lead. My mom's engagement ring. Ellie Jane loves her Fischer-Price telephone.


These picturesare documenting Mary Paul's stages of grief and misery. She is quite dramatic. She was upset because of something like...we had to get dressed.




We had our annual girls' weekend. Ellie Jane got to come and had we all had a blast.

Bryan and the girls spent some time in the backyard and I got to take some pictures. In one of the pictures I think Ellie Jane looks a lot like Bryan in one of the pictures.





3 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Love the pictures...even the dramatic ones...boy do we know the feeling! Glad that everything is good. The girls are getting so big! They'll be all grown before I see them again! Love to you all!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Mary Paul is so funny! The backyard pics are sweet and look like such a happy family. See you this weekend!

Heather said...

Great pics as usual... I love it!