About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Thornton Hair Salon

Well, as many of you know it's been raining here in the south...a lot. Here is what we've been doing to entertain ourselves. I pulled out the rollers we borrowed from Samantha and curled my hair. Mary Paul wanted in on the action. So we rolled her hair.
Then she went into the bathroom to admire her reflection...and play with her toothbrush.After that she felt ready for some pictures with her mama who also had curly hair, but only on the ends so you can't tell in this picture.

Oh, how I love my sweet Mary Paul.

Later, I decided to take some pictures of my girls together, especially since Ellie Jane is sitting up!!!
Not only is Ellie Jane sitting up, she is laying on her side, rolling all around and....

pushing up on her arms so she can always show off her killer hairdo...which is too short to roll.
My girls have lots of fun together...

They are smiley and Ellie Jane loves to be held by her big sister...

most of the time.

9 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Sweet post - can't wait to have two girls of my own!!!! Precious!

ishatrisha said...

My daughter just turned 4, and my baby boy is almost 6 months old. She loves him soooo much, and he just lights up when she talks to him. I know your girls will be best friends, me and my sister are 3 years apart, and we are BFF. Sometimes the rain is a blessing!

hcotten said...

I hate to tell you this, but in that second picture from the top, she looks more like twelve than she does two.

Laura said...

Great pictures!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

No kidding, she looks so much older with her hair all done! What beauties! (all of you!)

Griner Mom said...

i love all the pics!!! what pretty thornton girls you all are!! can't wait to see you next week!

Shannon said...

Those are some beautiful pictures of the girls and you! So cute and love the curly hair shots of MP!

Heather said...

I love the pic of her looking at herself in the mirror. Priceless!

Dee-Dee said...

Precious pictures! I love Mary Paul looking at herself in the mirror. So sweet...