About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

BlueBird and Popsicles
















This past weekend my Aunt Wendy came up and sang at the BlueBird Cafe. She was wonderful!!!! On Tuesday I went to my friend's house for lunch and then we walked to get popsicles, Las Palates (I don't know how to spell it). I got the berries flavor....it was delicious as usual. Mary Paul is gettting better and better at sitting up. Unfortunately, she still falls down but takes it like a champ!!!

4 comments:

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Hey! I love the pics of Mary Paul, especially the one of her standing with her eyes so big. She looks like a disney character:) I also love the pics of Wendy that you put up. I am glad I was able to see her in action. I enjoy looking at your blog and will let you know when we can visit! I love you, Ashley

Anonymous said...

You didn't walk all the way to Baha sp?? Burrito, did you?? That is a long way. You love those popsicles, don't you??
I hope to see ya'll soon. Your mom said you might come home while Courtney is here.
I love the pictures of Mary Paul. She is getting so big. It has been too long. Can't wait to see ya'll again.
Randi

Courtney said...

She looks like such a little girl now! She is so cute! She is the perfect little mixture of you and Bryan. That is neat that Wendy sang at the Bluebird. Was it an open mic night? Looks like a fun weekend!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Thanks for posting pics of Wendy. That is cool. Looks like a neat place. I am glad that she got to do that. Mary Paul looks cute in your pics sitting on the big red comfy couch!