About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Busy Few Days






















We have been very busy these last few days. We met Bryan's parents at the beach on Wednesday, then drove to Atlanta on Friday for a wedding on Saturday, had my grandmother's birthday on Sunday, and then headed home. Mary Paul is exhausted and so are Bryan and I. These are some pictures of our trip!!!

5 comments:

Griner Mom said...

Love all the pics, but especially the tongue picture. It reminds me of Lightening McQeen at the beginning of the movie when they show him jumping over cars in slow motion. Ok, I know this is evidence of seeing that movie way too many times, but you can blame that on Landon. Love ya, Ashley

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Very fun pictures. I am glad you posted one of yourself too! Hope your week is going good. See ya Friday!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! I heard that Will loved Mary Paul! I have some really cute pictures of the two of them. I need your email. I will call you soon!

The Slatton Family said...

I love the last picture!!! That's adorable! Cute as pie!

Sandra said...

It was such fun visiting with you at Heather's wedding. Mary Paul is as beautiful in person as she is in the pictures. I set up a blogspot...http://booksandgrandchildren.blogspot.com. For some reason it does not work with www. in the address.
Hope your summer continues to be a good one. Sandra Kennedy