About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Family Vacation to Fripp Island

It has been quite sometime since my last post so this one is a doozie. We have been very busy. We went on a family vacation with my side of the family to Fripp Island, SC and had a blast. This was Mary Paul's first long trip away from home. She did very well!!! She loved, loved, loved the water and the beach. She would sit forever in the tide pools or where the waves rush in, but she can't because she'd get sunburned and I'd feel awful. We went to the beach, the pools ( three different ones on the island), to Charleston to have dinner with Bryan's cousins, rode in golf carts all over the island, rode in a swing at the playground and so much more. Plus we got to see all my sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces and nephews, plus two of their friends, and of course G-mama. We also had a pirate party our last night there. My sister Samantha, her husband Dave, and my mom panned out two different treasure maps that required golf carts and going all over the island. Each team (2) started out with different clues and then when they found the right spot found another clue that all ended up at a treasure!! We had such a great time, and I'm looking forward to the next family vacation!!! Thanks G-mama!!!
This picture is not at the beach....I just thought it was cute.

Landon loved the beach and would have stayed all day were naps not a requirement.

Andi and her friend Allie at the crabbing dock in the marshes.

Mary Paul and Daddy enjoying one of kiddie pools.
Mary Paul with Aunt Samantha.

Addi as close to the sand as she would get. She did not love the beach or the pools.

John and his friend Spencer.

Mary Paul with Georgia, Bryan's cousins' (Randi and Michael) dog.

All the son-in-laws at the pirate party sporting pirate tattoos.

Aarrggh...that's one intimidating pirate.








10 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time. I really am going to call you...been a little crazy with the move!

Mandy said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We go to Hilton Head in a few weeks and can't wait! Glad Mary Paul did well!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

YOu got some fun pictures. When are you going to send your out? I can't wait. Hope you are having a good week. Mine is getting better as Friday approaches.

Sandra said...

The last picture with the pirate patch is just adorable. Favorite joke of my grandson, Christopher, right now is...you know why the little kid could not see the pirate movie..it was rated ARRRRRR

Your trip looked wonderful.

Miss Sandra

Griner Mom said...

so cute ! I love all the pics you sent out! Love you, Ash

The Slatton Family said...

Love the pictures!!! Glad that ya'll had a wonderful time!!!

Dee-Dee said...

She is getting so big and is as cute as ever! It looks like you had a fun trip!

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

what a cute little foot picture!

Unknown said...

Great pictures!!! Thanks to Samantha I have found the whole crowd! I will keep an eye on your blog so I can see how everyone is doing and get the chance to watch all the children grow! :) I love you guys!
Love - Lindsay Adamack

Anonymous said...

Your mom said ya'll had a great time. I am sure there was not a dull moment for anyone. Your mom is so lucky to get so much time with the grandchildren. I can't wait to see you, Mary Paul, and Bryan soon.
Randi