About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Funny Video

I don't know how many of you know, but I am a good friend of Courtney's and I married her cousin, so we are now related!!! Our babies are exactly a month a part, to the day, Will is 4 weeks older than Mary Paul. This video was taken at a wedding about a month ago. It is so funny. I am so excited that I learned how to upload videos to my blog!!!


I also have some good pictures of Mary Paul, who is almost crawling and loves, loves, loves books. She loves to look at them and turn the pages. She rarely attempts to eat them. Maybe she'll be a reader. She also is a huge poser for the camera. On Sunday I took Mary Paul hiking at Percy Warner with a friend. She loved riding in the pack, but I must say that after three miles in 92 degree heat with 25 pounds on my back...I was hot and sweaty. Mary Paul loved the ride though!!


7 comments:

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

So funny! I like the videos too and you need to tell me how to do it! It is so interesting how life works out! I love you, AShley

Courtney said...

That's hilarious! I had heard he made her cry...already torturing his cousin! She is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

That was a funny video. She sure did get upset. Those are cute pictures of her and you are so right, she knows what the camera is and how to work it. Maybe she'll be a reading model! Wait. What? Nevermind......

Mandy said...

That video is so funny! Mary Paul is so pretty and I really enjoyed seeing you guys at Heather's wedding. Hopefully we will see each other again sometime soon!

Sandra said...

Loved the video and love the still pictures, but I am MOST impressed that she is reading Anne of Windy Poplars...she has wonderful taste in reading, already. She will be a reader for sure.

The Slatton Family said...

What a sweet girl. Love the video!!!

Dee-Dee said...

She is just the prettiest little thing! That video of her and Will cracks me up. Cute of her crawling, too. Abby army crawled for forever! She started walking right after she started crawling the conventional way, so watch out!