About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Time To Baby Proof

Well, Mary Paul is officially mobile. She has been dragging herself around on her stomach by her elbows...like a low military crawl. Now she is crawling. It is time to baby proof our home. I guess I'll ask my sister Samantha for advice on that since she and Dave just finished getting their house ready. I don't think Daisy has any idea what she is now in for...or maybe she does. As a side note, I knew I had a squeaky voice, but I had no idea it was this squeaky.




12 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay! What a cute video! She and Will are right there with each other. Yes it is time to baby proof. Will's favorite things to crawl to (other than food) are the blinds on the door and electronic equipment. Why do we bother buying toys?!

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Ryan- Sooo cute! What a big girl! She is doing so good, she already looks like a pro! It is definatly a new stage in the Thornton family's life. I am so happy for you all and it will be fun to watch her keep up with her cousins! Love you, Ashley

The Slatton Family said...

Way to go, Mary Paul!!! It gets a little crazy now...have fun!!! Love and miss you!

Mandi

P.S. Taylor enjoyed the video. We watched the "baby" several times!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Wow! You did not mention to me that she was doing that! So exciting! She looks so cute. Dave and I will come Tuesday after work, so I'll get to see her crawl!! Nice of you to include a picture of your other baby, Daisy!

Anonymous said...

Time flies.......seems like Mary Paul and Will were just born. You and Courtney are so excited about the "crawlers"........this is only the beginning. I love watching my little great niece grow. She looks like such a girly girl....so dainty and feminine. Sorry Bryan.
Randi

Mandy said...

I love the crawling stage...she's doing a good job! Courtney is right - why do we buy toys? They always want to play with our toys! Have fun babyproofing!!!

Anonymous said...

Eli kept wanting to watch Mary Paul again and again.

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I had a good visit with you guys yesterday and Mary Paul is such a good baby. She looks so cute crawling. See you tomorrow!

Courtney said...

What happened to Sam's blog? I tried to go to it, but it didn't work...

Anonymous said...

how did i miss this? oh, right, it's because you guys are always holding her at church!

i didn't even know her legs worked...

Anonymous said...

Time for more photos and videos.
We miss ya'll
Randi

Heather said...

So sweet!!! Brings tears to my eyes....what a precious moment to capture on video!!! Anyway-have fun w/ the baby-proofing!!