About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Just a'swingin

This past weekend we went to my sisters house. My sisters and I ran a 5K...I was very proud of us all!!! They live on a river and have a great swing. My brother-in-law, Mike who doesn't live in this particular house, even cut down a healthy branch in order to make this swing go higher. Anyway, Bryan took Mary Paul on the swing and she loved it!!! Notice how she grips the rope handles...she's on her way to being a professional.









4 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

She really relaxed on the swing. It wa a fun day.

Courtney said...

Awww, I love those pictures of Mary Paul and Bryan swinging! So sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ryan!
Bet you didn't expect to see me here!! Randi K. gave me blog adresses and wanted me to visit and look at all the great baby photos!! Mary Paul is sooo beautiful! I know you and Bryan are enjoying her so much! Take care!

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

I love the first picture of her. She is so pretty! I can tell she really likes to swing. I love to watch her swing with her daddy, so precious. I love you, Ashley