About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Visit to My Sister's House

Mary Paul wants to watch TV just like Addi.
Andi is getting ready for her school's talent show.
John is in highschool now...can you believe it???
Landon also loves trucks and talks all the time.
Addi loves driving her car.




Hello!!! I went to visit my sisters on Tuesday for the night. I love going to see my sisters because we always have so much fun. I also love it because I get to see my nieces and nephews. This time...poor Samantha had to have two wisdom teeth removed at the last minute so she showed up very swollen and speech-impediment like. I didn't take her picture. Ashley and Mike were doing great as were John, Andi, Landon and Addi. Dave was away on business. I have such a beautiful family!!! Mary Paul had a great time with her cousins.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Beautiful kids! I finished the look alike dresses for Addi and Mary Paul. I will try to get them in the mail soon.
I am glad ya'll were able to get together.

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Thanks for not taking any pics of me. That would have been relly ugly. Hope you have a good weekend.

Courtney said...

Looks like you guys had fun! It was great talking to you the other day!

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Hey! The pics looks so good of the kids. I think they look especially pretty on the blue background! I love the one of Addi and Mary Paul watching TV together. Maybe that is a pose we can continue to take of them as they get older. It would be neat. I love you and had such a great time! Ashley