About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Favorite Blanket

Mary Paul has a favorite blanket. It is silky on one side and soft on the other. The wife of a guy Bryan works with made it. She also made a blanket that matches the smaller one, and Mary Paul loves her silky. She sleeps with it every night. It helps her to fall asleep. She cuddles in it and likes to sleep with it over her face. I had a silky growing up...did anyone else?














9 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How precious! She looks so cute. Ryan, don't you still have a silky?

Ryan said...

As a matter of fact I do still have my silky.

Courtney said...

Yes I remember a silky at our slumber parties...

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

LIke mother like daughter! She is still so beautiful, also like mother like daughter! Ashley

Anonymous said...

Mary Paul is a cutie pie!! Your mom said she has a tooth!!
I tried to leave a comment on Sam's blog.........couldn't figure it out. I will try again later.

Carrie, The Modern Housewife said...

Have I replied to your post yet? I'm very excited to see what we get our first week. Pickup for me is Wednesday. I'm so glad to hear of other people doing CSAs. Why did it take me so long to try one out!!?? We'll have to swap ideas once the season really gets going...

Cole said...

I still love my blankie! I hope she loves hers for 30 years. This blog thing is great, thanks for encouraging me to do it! Have a good weekend. Lets plan a date soon. We are finally well, took about 3 weeks. grrr.
elise

Dee-Dee said...

She is so pretty, Ryan. I would love to see her in person! Abby is super attached to her lovee. Beau could care less. He just wants a ball...

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Ryan, you are racking in the comments!