About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Eight Things About My Kid



Okay, so Courtney tagged us...here are eight things about Mary Paul.

1) My first word was not Dada, or Mama...it was Daisy.
2) I love to wrestle with my mama and daddy. I scream and head dive into them.
3) Sometimes, when I wake up from a really good sleep...my hair is a cross between Donald Trump and Albert Einstein.

4) When not walking, I love to sit down and get up. I will sit on Mama's legs, the floor, a small chair, or as you can see, a ball.

5) I am a good eater. I will eat anything, and I love, love, love milk. I drink a gallon a week all by myself.

6) I can squat for hours.

7) I love, love, love my baths.

8) I love books. They are my favorite toys. I also love to read to anyone who will listen.
Now I tag Landon and Addi, Nina and Ethan, and Taylor.

12 comments:

Cole said...

i love all your cute "happenings"! how are you? looks like christmas was fun for you guys..
can you tell me what kind of camera do you have? do you like it? we're looking at a new one..i've got my eyes on a few! Mary Paul is so cute..isn't it crazy how time is flying by?

Jodi Brinkley said...

ADORABLE. I love all the pictures that capture Mary Paul's personality. Any boy, does she ever have personality! She's precious.

Samantha said...

Her hair does look like Trump! So fuuny! I love the video of her reading. How cute. It was good to see both you and Mary Paul yesterday. Those were good things to learn about her. Love you lots.

Heather said...

Too cute! Hayden loved watching the clip of her reading her book!!

The Slatton Family said...

This was too cute. Thanks for sharing! I love the comment about the hair! Love you!

Courtney said...

What a little cutie! I am glad you did this!

Dee-Dee said...

That was so sweet, and I loved the pictures to go along. That picture at the top is precious! She is just precious.

Mandy said...

So cute - love all the pictures, especially the one of her sitting on the little ball! Now I've got to get on Ethan and Nina's 8 things! Have a good week!

Cole said...

what does next week look like for you? what should we do?

Samantha said...

Everytime I look at your blog...it makes me smile. Those pics are just so funny,

Mom said...

Just darlin'!!!! I love you all!! Mom

Cole said...

so, C has a fever..do you have my email? send me one if you do, i don't have yours anymore..