About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hanging Around

This past weekend the weather was beautiful. On Saturday Bryan, Mary Paul, Daisy and I went out to the big field behind the church up the street. I really like the pictures of Bryan with Mary Paul. As you can see, Daisy is feeling much better...despite the fact that tonight she actually pulled a loose sock off of Mary Paul's foot and ate it. In other news, a stomach bug has hit our home, at least it has hit Bryan and Mary Paul. I, as usual, do not get sick and therefore must take care of all the invalids. It has not been pretty. Mary Paul is on the mend while Bryan is just beginning. Here's hoping it doesn't last too long.

8 comments:

The Slatton Family said...

Glad that you all got some pretty weather. I love the picture of Mary Paul and Bryan near each other (in sepia tone)...beautiful!!! Love you and hope to see you soon!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

That stomach bug has been going around here too. Strange. The pics are so cute....of course and I love her cute little jacket. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Lots of love!

Heather said...

I love the one of them walking away---precious!

Mandy said...

Those are great pictures - especially Daisy's action shot! And I love the precious one of Mary Paul and Bryan together! I hope you guys are all well SOON - I'm sure it's no fun passing that bug around....hope you have a good weekend!

Courtney said...

Cute pics! I wish we would have a warm day here. High of 15 today...ugh

Mom said...

I am so glad to know you are all feeling so much better. Can't wait to see you this weekend. LOve, Mom

Griner Mom said...

Love all these pictures!!! You got some really special ones this time. Love you all!

Dee-Dee said...

Those pictures are great! I love the ones of Mary Paul and her daddy and the first one of your dog. What kind of camera do you have? You always take such good pictures...