About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Huge Christmas Post!!!

Wow!!! We had such a busy holiday. Mary Paul and I slept in three different houses in one week. Plus, our dog, yes...Daisy the Wonder Dog, had to have emergency surgery because a sock that she ate got stuck in her stomach. We started our Christmas the Saturday night before Christmas. My mom was able to come up and join us. Daisy had her surgery at 2:30 am Sunday morning...so we were very tired when we got to church. Mary Paul and I then went to Atlanta with my mom who was kind enough to drop us off at my in-laws. Bryan and a very pitiful, 30 staples in her stomach, Daisy joined us on Monday. We had a great time seeing everyone. Aunt Beth and Uncle Brian made a delicious Christmas Eve dinner and then we all got together again on Christmas day. It was wonderful to see the whole family!!! Bryan headed back home with Daisy and I stayed in Atlanta with my mom before we left for Knoxville to have Christmas with my family. That was a crazy, fun, busy time. I wished I had taken more pictures. With 7 adults, 6 cars, 5 children, 4 bedrooms, 3 dogs, 2 1/2 baths and a partridge in a pair tree...it was a wonderful time.














9 comments:

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

I love new posts. You did have a very busy season and I am so glad that I got to be a part of it. Mary Paul is growing so big! Great post! Love you.

Mandy said...

What wonderful pictures! I always enjoy looking at the Koppe girls' blogs. I'm glad you had a nice time with your family. I'm sorry to hear of Daisy's trouble with the sock...has she learned her lesson??? Happy New Year!!

Griner Mom said...

love the new post ! tose are some of my favorite pics of little mary! i love you guys!

Heather said...

Wow! Now that's a busy week! The pics of her by the Christmas tree are beautiful!!

The Slatton Family said...

Glad to see a new post! Precious pictures. Mary Paul is growing so fast. I guess it's been awhile since I've seen her. So glad to hear that you all had a great Christmas. Sorry to hear about Daisy. I'm sure that that won't be the last sock that she eats. Hope to see you all soon. Love you!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Beautiful post. Mary Paul is such a ham. She's just a doll. Glad you've posted. I've been looking. Poor pooch. Hope she's doing better.

King Family said...

Mary Paul is so so cute! I am glad you all had a good Christmas. I know your family has good time when they get together. You must keep busy trying to keep a baby and a dog from eating things. Happy New Year!

Courtney said...

Yea!!! A post! About time woman! I love all the pics and the ones you sent on Snapfish! I am glad your holiday was full of fsmily fun!

Torres Family! said...

I have a question regarding your idea for the snowlake 1st bday! my daughter will be 1 on Jan 3rd and this was an idea I had too!! What did you do for invitations?