About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Beach + Easter = Tradition
















Every year my husband and I, plus some friends from church, go to Florida (around Destin) for Easter. We usually get there on Wednesday and most everyone else on Thursday and stay through till Sunday. We get a house and hang out on the beach. This year was Mary Paul's first time to go and her first trip to the beach. We love the beach and go several times a year, so it was very special to have Mary Paul with us this trip. Mary Paul also met her great grandmother for the first time as well and got to spend some time with Nana.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I am glad you guys had such a good time! Love the pictures!!! Happy Easter!

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

I am glad you had a good time too. I am excited to Mary Paul this weekend. It has been awhile. -sam

Victoria said...

I forwarded your address on to Lauren and Kat. You do have a beautiful little girl Glad Florida was good...maybe I'll get to join you next year! tori

Lauren Saeger said...

What a dollbaby! I wish I could see her in person. I'm thinking about you, and I hope all is well. Love to you!

Kate H. said...

Mary Paul is absolutely gorgeous. You all look so well, I can't wait to meet the new arrival in person! Lots of love from Kat.