About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007











Mary Paul and I went to Atlanta this weekend. We were very busy!!! We went to a rehearsal dinner Friday night, a lingerie shower Saturday afternoon, a wedding Saturday night, and did mother's day with my mom on Sunday. Then we drove to Fall Creek Falls, met Bryan, spent the night, watched him speak at a conference then went home. Needless to say we are very tired. Mary Paul was a dream baby though and apparently loves parties. She stayed up late every night. I made a special cake for the bride (she has diabetes) and it was hard to find a decent recipe for diabetic friendly cakes. There are cake recipes but they are all for fruit based cakes, layer cakes are few and far between. It turned out a little lopsided but at least it tasted good!!!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I hate I missed the shower. It would have been fun to see you girls!

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Such a pretty cake. I am digging the ribbion. It added a lot! -Sam

Dee-Dee said...

Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours. Now we can keep up! I am a little bit addicted to the whole blogging thing...

Anonymous said...

The shower was wonderful. All the Koppe(Griner, Thornton, Harris) girls are perfect hostesses. You learned from the best. I am so proud of all of you.