About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Everyone else is doing it...

I have given into peer pressure. Courtney kept telling me I should have a blog. I kept saying no, it wasn't really my thing, but then she said the magic words..."You should do a blog because of all those good pictures you have of Mary Paul." Now she was using not only peer pressure, but flattery...what mother doesn't want hear that pictures of her child are beautiful, hence her child is beautiful. Thus, I succumbed and have started a blog...Courtney's right you know...Mary Paul is beautiful.

3 comments:

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Mary Paul is Beautiful!!! We agree!! Ash

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

YOu are all beautiful. I think you will have fun with your blog, just make sure you get the word out. i'll tell my friends to check out your blog. -Sam

Anonymous said...

With parents like you and Bryan she can't help but be beautiful! I am so glad you have a blog. It is fun for all of us. I can't wait to see all of you at the shower Saturday.