About Me

I am happily married to Bryan. Yes, we have rhyming names. We have a sock eating dog named Daisy, a non-stop talker named Mary Paul, and a ball of energy named Ellie Jane. Life is wonderful.

Monday, April 16, 2007

My Husband and his "Girls"

I have a wonderful husband. He helps out with Mary Paul and takes her a little while everyday so I can exercise, clean or whatever. He also plays with our sweet Daisy dog, which I don't always have the energy to do these days. These are just some pictures I took of him with his "girls".





3 comments:

Ashley, Ryan and Sam said...

Those are some sweet pictures. Bryan is singled out, that is for sure. -sam

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! I hate I missed you this weekend! We just switched places!!! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Where is his #1 girl??
Randi